Featured post

MIT courses

MIT 18.01 - Single Variable Calculus MIT 18.02 - Multivariable Calculus MIT 18.03 - Differential Equations MIT 18.06 - Linear Algebra MIT 8....

Thursday 20 June 2024

DIY Book Reading Stand under 200rs

Front view
This Book Reading stand only cost my pocket 200rs which is a lot cheaper than its original price from Amazon which states that this costs approx. 2000rs. This thing is a must to read a book but on the other hand, this is not appropriate for taking lectures from a laptop I would not recommend that.

Side view
To add support back there I simply made a right-angle triangle that can support the angled area and that thing worked out pretty well; I was delighted with my work. both triangles were 45°. The best part is that it is portable and snaps together by removing the supports like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment